Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Love


LOVE

L----O-----V-----E.

Having grown up with so much hate and pain, love has not been an easy adventure for me. Today I will talk about it and worse still write about it not from a place of expertise but from that place that says I will say what I have come to learn over the years.

One thing I have learnt over the years is LOVE is priceless……… I have come to love not by finding a perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. LOVE can begin anywhere anyhow and mostly unexpectedly with the least expected person. Yeah that is what love does. There is no planning to love someone….., you just find yourself so madly and deeply in love with someone yeah just like that. It might be the way they talk to you that lights the light inside of you, it might be the way they make your world go round and spin or just the way they make you feel that you are just a perfect and ok person when you perceive so much imperfections in yourself because that is what pain and hurt has taught you.

The world has confused money and love but I have come to learn that money impresses lazy girls. When a woman is hardworking, a man with money is a bonus not a ladder to success. I have learnt to love whole heartedly without reservations and that has brought inner peace within me. My love is dependent on my state of being so whether the other person changes or not it really is immaterial because my love is never dependent on anyone else.

 I simply love with my all for as long as it impresses me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment